[Cu-wireless] Docs

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Mar 10 11:57:06 CST 2004

Hi Peter,

We're working to get docs up ASAP...  Currently have the software
downloads, the developers' guide, and our tech specs online.  But yes, we
need to add more info.

Perhaps someone on the cu-wireless team who is interested in user
documentation/support could help draw this up?

Peter, if you could send us a list of questions that you need answers to,
we could probably have the information you need posted within the week.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager