[Cu-wireless] Docs

Peter Yorke peter at seattlewireless.net
Wed Mar 10 18:34:05 CST 2004

Sascha,

Thanks, sent some e-mail to Pat.

The other question for you folks is who handles PR for the project?

I Host and Produce a internet and broadcast TV show called "Seattle
Wireless TV".

We are always looking for segments on wireless applications. The
CU-Wireless project would make a good story as well as even an overview of
mesh in gereral.

Peter
http://tv.seattlewireless.net