[Cu-wireless] Post Dispatch article

rick at rickdearborn.com rick at rickdearborn.com
Wed Mar 24 09:34:01 CST 2004

I enjoyed reading about what you are doing in the St. Louis Post Dispatch
this morning.  Very exciting!

Do you know Jim Selby in Aspen, CO?  He has built a large scale network
there.  (Aspen Wireless, now 120 square miles). I discovered him when I was
writing an article on wireless for the Christian Science Monitor last year:
http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0807/p17s01-stct.html?related.  You might want
to contact him.  jim at defactowireless.com.  Please mention my name.

I think you would enjoy my free e-newsletter called The Wireless
Revolution(TM). You can subscribe on my website at www.rickdearborn.com.

Please keep me posted as things progress.  I do a lot of writing on the
subject and could include an update in my newsletter.

If you need someone to speak in your area about the potential of wireless
and its impact on buisness and society, let me know.

Warmest regards,
Rick Dearborn, MS, BS
Wireless Technology Strategist
Speaker/consultant
rick at rickdearborn.com
Get the free Wireless Revolution Newsletter(TM) at:
www.rickdearborn.com
P.O. Box 7152
Chesterfield, Missouri 63006
636-230-0046