[Cu-wireless] [Off-topic, local] Free stuff - and more stuff

Stephane Alnet stephane at nospam.shimaore.net
Tue Mar 30 10:30:49 CST 2004

Hi,

I've a box of cables I'd like to get rid of, along with a bunch
(=dozens) of clear CD-cases and some Cisco docs. (I also have some
stuff I'd like to sell for a few bucks a piece: a couple motherboards,
sound card, network cards, etc., but I'm not sure how to organize
that.) If interested please drop me a line (remove the "nospam" from my
email address first); otherwise I was thinking I could bring at least
the free stuff to the OJC during the next meeting and people could pick
at it if they wanted?

S.

--
Mayotte, Océan Indien - http://stephane.alnet.free.fr/