[Cu-wireless] Possible Node Failure

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 09:39:54 CST 2004

FYI, At about 12:15am this morning (March 31), I had a brief
interruption in my DSL service. After it came back up, I noticed that my
router showed no link or activity lamps lit for the connection to the
wireless node that is installed here at my place. I thought I'd mention
this. If it's just a matter of going up to power down and power up the
node briefly, I can try that -- please advise. Otherwise, I will be out
of town this weekend, so it will probably not be possible to get access
until next week.
Mike Lehman