[CUWiN] Supported Wireless Cards

Bryan Cribbs bdcribbs at ojctech.com
Wed Nov 10 12:59:10 CST 2004

Card support is dependant on chipset, and potentially firmware revision.
I think this card is based on Prism, and should work fine.  Pasted below
is our doc on supported chipsets, but it may be out of date.

	$Id: chipsets 299 2004-03-08 23:18:07Z

	Intersil Prism II, 2.5, 3.

	Atheros a/b/g chips --- need more testing in ad hoc mode.

	Lucent/Orinoco/Avaya/Agere/Proxim/whatever 802.11b: might have
	problems w/ ibss splits, need to find out the best firmware version.

	Cisco Aironet: might have problems w/ ibss splits, need to find
	out the best firmware version.

	ADMtek ADM8211A

	ADMtek ADM8211C/CR support anticipated.

	Realtek RTL8180 support in progress.