[CUWiN] Comments to the FCC:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 10 14:17:39 CST 2004

I've boiled down the MAP alert and put it on my blog*:

www.saschameinrath.com

It only takes 5 minutes to read the synopsis and fill out the FCC form --
so please take a moment (I'm sure you've got a moment right now ;) to send
in your concerns.

--Sascha

* Many thanks to Steven Mansour (http://www.stevesgallery.com/) for his
help getting my blog set up.  I hope to update it with additional
information, references, etc. as I learn the software.

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst