[CUWiN] the future... ?

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Tue Oct 5 11:13:02 CDT 2004

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Ian White wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you tell me where CUWiN is heading ? The frontpage is out of date by a
> couple of months, and the technical docs appear to imply a year's worth of work
> ahead.

Personally, I'm overloaded and have neglected to update the front page of
the website as we prepare for our next public software release.  We will
roll out a new download section at the same time which we hope presents
the information about the release in a clear way.

Regarding project direction others (like Sascha and Dave) can fill you in
on long-range plans.  So far, though, I know that January 1, 2005 is a big
date as an OSI benchmark where a lot of functionality is due to be in
place.