[CUWiN] CUWiN using a PC Engines WRAP box

Seth Price sprice at wisc.edu
Sat Aug 13 21:56:24 CDT 2005

I am attempting to put a CUWiN node up with a WRAP box that I just bought. I copied the 128 mb disk image to the
flash card ("dd if=imagefile.img of=/dev/disk4 bs=8k") and booted it up. And nothing. I don't have a serial console
connection so I can't tell if any interesting messages are appearing. I can't connect to it via SSH or and it's not taking
a DHCP addr.

Now that I go back and read mailing lists etc. I can't find any posts that mention that CUWiN works with the WRAP
board (only questions; I could have sworn that there was an affirmative somewhere..). So, does it work? Or is my
system not going to work because CUWiN doesn't run on the WRAP? Or is my problem something else entirely?

I'm in the Urbana area if I could meet up with someone to get this thing working if that would be of use.
Thanks,
Seth