[CUWiN] Routeviz and the web interface seem broken

Bob Ney bney at quiknet.com
Fri Feb 4 02:41:24 CST 2005

I am running a test with 2 nodes. Default firmware loads in both.
I can ping across the two nodes, but routeviz on each node only shows the
local
node. Also, when I use the reconfigure to change the ssid, nodename etc, the
saved
result does not take effect immediately without a reboot, I can understand
how that might be
true, however after reboot, the ssid fields in the config files are blank
and the radio cards do not come up.

Should I just wait for the .5 release and stop messing with .4?