[CUWiN] Antenna

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Tue Mar 8 11:22:47 CST 2005

This is a good one:
http://www.superpass.com/SPDG16O.html

They also make a downlooker, but that's not so good for meshing.

BTW, has anyone actually tried these:
http://www.wifi-plus.com/pages/8/index.htm

Supposed to go around obstructions.  I've done quite a bit of research, and
all I find is press releasen.  Anything close to an objective review gives
404.  It does not seem to be circularly-polarized, like I'd expected.  It's
hard to believe that it's anything other than  a helical cone antenna.
Overall, it looks like 'snake-oil', but actual experience is valuable.

Carl Cook