[CUWiN] CUWiN Hack Nights?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Sep 15 11:47:51 CDT 2005

Hi all,

There's been a marked resurgence in interest in the CUWiN project and I realize
that we haven't met as a group for quite some time (and definitely not since we
moved to our new headquarters).  I'm wondering if there's interest in holding a
regular (monthly) "CUWiN Hack Night" -- an action-oriented (usually
pizza-synergistic) gathering of folks of all skill levels to learn, ponder,
improvise, and innovate.

Hack Nights are a well-founded tradition among Community Wireless Networking
groups -- an opportunity to bring in hardware to troubleshoot, ideas to try out,
  and random cool gadgets & etc. to show off.  If there's interest, I suggest we
nail down a night fairly soon and shoot to have the first CUWiN Hack Night at
the beginning of October.

What do folks think?

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President