[CUWiN] CUWiN Hack Night: Wednesday October 5, 2005 -- 6-9pm at the IMC.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 23 12:38:09 CDT 2005

*** PLEASE FORWARD ***

Hi all,

I am extremely happy to announce the first "CUWiN Hack Night" of the season:
Wednesday, October 5th from 6-9pm at the IMC -- mark your calendar!  We've
already got a core group of developers who will be there, so come to talk with
the team, get questions answered, hack on equipment, learn, teach & play.  We'll
be retiring to the Crane Alley Bar & Grill at 9pm for further drink and
contemplation:

What:	CUWiN Hack Night
Who:	Anyone interested in wireless, getting involved, & having fun
When:	Wednesday, October 5, 2005; 6-9pm
Where:	IMC -- 202 S. Broadway Ave., (use Elm St. Entrance on North Side)
Bring:	Yourself, interesting gadgets, wireless equipment, questions & ideas

Post Hack Night: 9pm -- Crane Alley (a block away at 115 W. Main St. in Urbana)

Please let me know if you can make it, let your friends know about it, and see
you then.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President