[CUWiN] good news everyone

Todd Boyle tboyle at rosehill.net
Sat Aug 5 12:30:13 CDT 2006

Since it's legal then somebody could build a turnkey
rooftop unit for point-to-point, with the Linsys WRT54G(L),
an omni on the TX, and a high-gain on the RX, weight-balanced
and wind-balanced etc. for mounting at top of a mast.
With a sister device being, a VIA Epia computer for the
family room as a client device for audio and video files.
Let the user choose who to point the receiver at, and
receive gigabit video files one after another, store on the
hard disk, like a PVR.   How complicated is that?

For the 1 thousandth time, we need a directional rooftop
device, of which, each house needs two or more, in
order to construct our urban mesh WHOEVER we want.

And the urban mesh also cannot happen, without a companion
device in the house which provides the OWNER with the control
over routing, plus, something pretty darn useful that
gives them the motivation to install all this stuff.

Todd