[CUWiN] Soekris images not quite right?

simon-cuw at uc.org simon-cuw at uc.org
Tue Feb 7 13:45:44 CST 2006

The md5sum came out the same on both ends.

"disklabel -r -I wd0" just caused the help to be spit out, so I did a
"diskabel -i -I", and then wrote it from the interactive menu.

I'm not quite sure what this acomplishes though, as on the next reboot it
forces pxebooting...

For now I guess I'll flash them, and then run the upgrade script to
repair them.

re,
spd