[CUWiN] N00b Question

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Mon Aug 27 12:30:59 CDT 2007

On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 10:54:56PM -0500, David Young wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 04:35:58PM -0500, Jef Green wrote:

I have made this change in the source, now.  I have not tested with a
custom config, but I don't see any regression with a default config.
See if you can set custom IPs and netmasks by adding to /etc/cuw_config,
for example,

if_ath0_ipv4_address=10.0.1.2
if_ath0_ipv4_netmask=255.255.0.0

dyoung at ojctech.com      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933 ext 24