[CUWiN] Re: CU-Wireless Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1

Tim Yardley liquid at haveheart.com
Wed Jan 9 22:35:36 CST 2008

Tom;

Snipped for brevity.

I wouldn't say that ssh as a remote mobility initiative is anywhere close to
21st century... but to each their own.  On the other hand, mobility and
ubiquitous computing initiatives are of course more modern.

Interestingly enough, the mesh here is actually 802.11s based (although I am
not sure how compliant go networks is with their implementation).  I should
take an OLPC out there and see if I can get it to sync up.  Extending the
Champaign free wireless initiative one green machine at a time. ;)

/tmy