[CUWiN] Re: CU-Wireless Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1

Thomas S. Crum - AAA Web Solution tscrum at aaawebsolution.com
Wed Jan 9 22:48:56 CST 2008

>P.S.  So far, our local city leaders and school IT folks reject such
>ideas out-of-hand.  They like not providing our kids with a 21st century
>education.

Those city council members must be right. SSH is bad... I've been mistaken
all these years.

Why not advise them to continue to block SSH, but also to open port 22 for
added security?

If that doesn't work and they continue to ask what port 22 does, tell them
that's where all campaign contributions come in from.