[CWN-Summit] Idea re: Philly

Michael Oh oh at techsuperpowers.com
Mon Sep 27 20:04:34 CDT 2004

I'm not sure if I'm in the minority or not with my opinions, but I will
propose the following:

If, in fact, logical analysis of the Philly project points to the
conclusion that numbers are optimistic and there are things being
overlooked, this is a key opportunity for us as the CWNs to create a
well-reasoned paper that brings any oversights to light.

It could be a way for us to show that our collective experiences and
voice may be worth more than a good marketing study by a wireless
equipment manufacturer any day of the week...

Mike