[CWN-Summit] Free Networks Event in London in October 2005 / India in October 2006

Laura Forlano laura at nycwireless.net
Thu Mar 24 08:53:04 CST 2005

FYI - This is a continuation of the Freifunk
Convention event organized by the German community
wireless group in Denmark last September.  They are
planning a two-day event in London in October 2005 and
then another event in India in 2006.  In terms of
joining in a worldwide social movement on this issue,
this is the place to do it!  It would be great if we
could get representation from as many US and
international community wireless groups and from other
media and technology groups as possible!!!