[CWN-Summit] Blogging coordination

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Sat Apr 8 12:54:55 CDT 2006

In the policy working session on sunday, I volunteered to gather a
listing of all of the blogs that people write about internet,
wireless, and community. So if you are a blog writer, please send me
the URL to your blog and your email address. I'll be compiling a list
and sending it out so that we can:

a) all link to one another (boosting readership, cross-pollination,
and technorati rankings)
b) learn about what other Community Wireless people are talking about
out in the blogosphere
c) try to coordinate coverage of important issues and happenings so
that they get widespread distribution (this has been a very powerful
tool for helping campaigns succeed).

My email is dana at nycwireless.net. Please send the info directly to
me, and I will redistribute, so that we don't spam the CWN list.

Also, please distribute this email to anyone you think is relevant.

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless
dana at NYCwireless.net