[CWN-Summit] Solicitation for Katrina Research

Harold Feld hfeld at mediaaccess.org
Mon Sep 11 14:36:04 CDT 2006

I'm forwarding this for a friend who teaches at U Indiana at
Bloomington. Please forward wherever you think relevant.
___________
I am an Indiana University researcher who is interested in looking at the
role of grassroots volunteers in the Hurricane Katrina aftermath,
particularly in the area of telecommunications services.  I am focusing my
research on the role of people and organizations who worked with the
deployment of wireless Internet service in the affected area.  I am
soliciting the names and contact information of people who were involved
with such efforts who would be willing to conduct brief phone interviews
with me and/or provide any written documentation, blogs, etc they might have
kept during their work.  Please contact me at shankark at indiana.edu.

Kalpana Shankar
Assistant Professor, School of Informatics
901 E. 10th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408
812-334-3686

http://www.informatics.indiana.edu/shankark