[CWN-Summit] Re: Mayor prorosed giving away public resources for ATT "free" wifi

Sascha Meinrath sascha at aya.yale.edu
Sun Feb 4 03:53:41 CST 2007

Hi all,

For anyone working on municipal wireless, the Boston Wireless Task Force report
is definitely well worth the read.  Mike and the rest of the Task Force really
deserve a good deal of praise for having the wisdom (and gumption) to put
forward a far more innovative recommendation than we've seen in most other metro
deployments.  For those looking for "Task Force Lite," I wrote up an article
that hits the main points for GovTech (available here:
http://www.govtech.net/digitalcommunities/story.php?id=101185).

In solidarity,

- --Sascha