[CWN-Summit] 3650-3700 win now official

Ben westbywest at riseup.net
Thu Jul 26 18:44:42 CDT 2007

Harold,

Slashdot has a story archived from 2005 entitled "FCC Opens More
Spectrum for WISPs."
http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/10/2019225

FCC decree:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-257309A1.pdf

Regardless of timeleness, this sounds like great news.  For the benefit
of the uninitiated, could you explain how the recent development relates
to the 2005 announcement?

Thanks.