[CWN-Summit] Videos of the summit

Brough Turner broughturner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 14:49:33 CDT 2010

Thanks Mattias!

I suspect viewers have to be logged in, as I got this error when I went to
view a video:
Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either
read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the
webmaster<%5bno%20address%20given%5d>
.
Error 403leon.at.subik.eu </>
Sun Aug 15 21:46:24 2010
Apache/2.2.10 (Linux/SUSE)

Can you make these videos accessible w/o login so I can post something in my
blog?

Thanks,
Brough

Mobile: +1 617 285-0433   Skype: brough