[IS4CWN] Bug 82

Henning Rogge hrogge at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:17:46 UTC 2013

I learned on the CCC that you can still use Adhoc mode (with
Cyanogenmod 10.1) on some Android Phones... so the problem of "it got
worse since Android 2.3" might be hardware specific.

Henning Rogge

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Paul Fuxjaeger <fuxjaeger at ftw.at> wrote:
> On 13.01.13 10:51, Christian Huldt wrote:
>
>> Seems there is a 5 years anniversary coming up in 11 days...
>>

> Incredible. And sad. Have there been any significant developments in the
> last six months?
>

>> Might become a killer feature of Tizen and Jolla?
>

> I like this thought!! Just imagine if then someone also figures out a way to
> keep idle power consumption really low in adhoc mode: boom, default "always
> on discovery mode" becomes feasible.
>
> But are those new platforms more independent from carrier interests then the
> previous ones?
>

> -paul

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."