[IS4CWN] Inquiries about ticket price from ninux.org

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Tue Jun 18 16:45:27 UTC 2013

Hi Federico,

I sent an email to Saverio this morning. Due to my recent trip to NY there was some delay in taking care of this. I have contacted OTI before I left Berlin and we are recently working on a solution - not just for NINUX but for all WCN activists who are willing to join IS4CWN in Berlin.

Greets

JuergeN