[IS4CWN] Inquiries about ticket price from ninux.org

Danielle Kehl kehl at newamerica.net
Tue Jun 18 20:40:00 UTC 2013

Hi Federico,

As Juergen said, we are aware of the issue and discussing it right now. The
ticket price does include a number of meals and social events that take
place during the Wireless Summit. The registration fees help us to cover
some of the conference costs, including the venue and catering.

Best,
Danielle

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Juergen Neumann <j.neumann at junes.eu>wrote:

> Hi Federico,
> I sent an email to Saverio this morning. Due to my recent trip to NY there
> was some delay in taking care of this. I have contacted OTI before I left
> Berlin and we are recently working on a solution - not just for NINUX but
> for all WCN activists who are willing to join IS4CWN in Berlin.
> Greets
> JuergeN
> Nemesis <nemesis at ninux.org> schrieb:
> Many people in the community of http://ninux.org ninux.org
> are interested in coming to
> the IS4CWN in Berlin, but many have complained about the lack in
> trasnparency of the ticket price, they find 100€ expensivefor a
> community event, yet when I told them the price should comprises food,
> they showed interest, yet they would like a definitive answer.
> Some people of ninux tried to contact the people of CBASE without success.
> Are you aware of the issue?
> Federico
> CWN-Summit mailing list
> CWN-Summit at lists.chambana.net
> http://www.wirelesssummit.org http://www.wirelesssummit.org

Danielle Kehl
Policy Program Associate, Open Technology Institute
New America Foundation
Phone: (202) 596-3601
Skype: daniellekehl
Twitter: @kehldanielle