[EclecticSeizure] [Administrivia] New Service Line

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 2 02:01:05 CST 2001

Hi all,

Sorry for the multiple postings for those of you on more than one of my
mailing lists.

This is an advanced warning that I will be changing my internet service
from the ISDN line provided by the university to one provided by
Ameritech. (While I'm not a fan of corporations, the internet line will be
faster and cheaper.)

This will cause some troubles for these lists:

	Newspoetry
	RFU (Radio Free Urbana), and
	EclecticSeizure

I will send a message out when the switchover is to take place and what
to expect. For the lists with higher traffic, a temporary solution might
be explored to keep the mail flying.

I'm taking suggestions on what to name the site. I was thinking of:

	ganymede.org or ganymede.net

to go with my cat naming scheme. Any other possibilities?

Anyway, I hope this transition will go as smoothly as it can. (One good
thing is I'll be able to upgrade the Mailman list serve software to the
newest version!)

Y'r Unfaithful Svnt

Gwylliam