[EclecticSeizure] [Administrivia] DSL Update

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 7 12:26:13 CST 2001

IMPORTANT!!!

Okay, looks like they may be out at any time now to hook up the DSL to my
house which means that at some point in the next few days these list
serves will stop. I will do my best to get them restarted, but it may
take a few days while I haggle with the DSL people to get emails/IP
addresses fixed.

For those people in the Newspoetry mailing list, please send your
newspoems to Joe until further notice. To everyone, I'm sorry for the
inconvenience.

Thanks.