[EclecticSeizure] Re: [RFU] [Administrivia] DSL Update

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Feb 7 12:47:46 CST 2001

I am happy to take any of these over on my own machine. I am running
the same mailman software so if you can send me a tarball of the
mailman data directories (mine live in /var/lib/mailman but YMMV) then
I can start them right up over here. If thats a hassle then anyone can
just send me a request with the name of the list, the email of at
least one list admin, and the membership list.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org