[EclecticSeizure] Steal Stuff From Work

gillespie william k gillespi at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 4 09:52:29 CDT 2001

On Eclectic Seizure this Wednesday at 8 PM:

                          Steal Stuff From Work.

I am also interested on doing future shows on the following topics:

Rock music production - a show where music is played and there is
discussion of how it was recorded, relying on the Beatles Recording
Sessions, XTC's Song Stories, Lunar Notes, and other texts.

Phil Ochs Story (July 4th?) - a show giving a biography of Phil in terms
of his music. Any Phil-related contributions would be welcome: your voice to
read parts ofthe bio, any texts about the man, or performances of his
music.

I'm not sure I'd work on either of these two shows without collaborators
though...

At least Holloway's listening...

- Eclectic Guy