[EclecticSeizure] Rock Production

William Gillespie wordwork at shout.net
Tue Jun 19 09:49:08 CDT 2001

Tomorrow at 8 we'll be taking apart the recordings of Paul Kotheimer to
discuss, from a technical perspective, how they were put together.

I'll also provide rock production anecdotes from the book Good Vibrations
(a clunky history of record production) including why I hate Pink Floyd.

I plan also to fill int gaps with some XTC and Beatles, two bands who
stopped touring and devoted themselves to creating meticulous albums.

Two weeks from tomorrow is the 4th of July, so tune in during the
fireworks for some patriotic music.

-eclectic guy

          w w w .
          w o r d