[Gas] last message not important

Sigfried Gold sigfried at onthejob.net
Thu Jun 21 15:52:33 CDT 2001

I looked in the CGI documentation and you can do
    use CGI qw( -no_debug );

which means that CGI doesn't ask you for parameters
when you run it from the command line.  Because of
that, I can go ahead and create a Gas object before
making my DBManager object, and I don't get those
pesky parameter requests.

So creating a DBManager without a Gas object doesn't
seem so important.

sigfried

* Sigfried Gold <sigfried at onthejob.net> :