[Imc-events] TUESDAY--Anne Feeney/Paul Kotheimer concert

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at eudoramail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:19:24 CDT 2001

Anne Feeney/Paul Kotheimer in Concert at the Independent Media Center
Tuesday, October 9, 8:30 pm

Folksinger and labor activist extraordinaire Anne Feeney will be appearing at the Independent Media Center on Tuesday, October 9th at 8 pm with Urbanas own Paul Kotheimer. Anne Feeney has earned a loyal following the hard wayputting her voice where her beliefs are and singing for the benefit of workers struggling everywhere.  Admission is a sliding scale $7-$15 donation.   The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center is located at 218 West Main Street in Urbana.  For more information, contact the IMC at 344-8820.

Anne Feeney's CD's are titled "Look to the Left" and "Have You Been to Jail for Justice?"

Paul Kotheimer's CD's are titled "113 Carolina Avenue," "Sputnik Lullabye," "What I've Learned So Far," and "Dog Heaven."  The upcoming CD,
featuring Paul Kotheimer and members of the Anarchist Chorus of Urbana, will be titled "SERIOUS FOLKING MUSIC."

will On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Paul
Riismandel wrote:

> Sarah & Paul,
>
> Do either of you have something on the upcoming Kotheimer/Feeney concert at
> the IMC that I can post to the website?
>
> --Paul

THE HAND-MADE RECORD LABEL
www.handmaderecords.com