[Imc-fiscalissue] post-steering query

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Sat Jun 4 18:52:03 CDT 2005

Could someone who was at steering clue me into why nothing was
specifically consensed upon regarding our proposals? Was it that there
weren't enough people? Were there significant concerns about our text?
Had people not gotten the emails with the proposed text? Was there not
enough time in the agenda to discuss these items? Was it that there
weren't spokes from all the working groups?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing or that anything was done wrong, I'm
just missing context from the minutes about what actually kept these
proposals from going through.

I'd kind of (perhaps overly optimistically) hoped that we'd get
consensus (or if not, then a list of concerns to address) on the
statement of apology so that we could get it published globally and be
done with it. I hope that in two weeks we can actually make this
happen and not face a bunch of new concerns out of the blue at that
meeting.

If there were concerns at the meeting I'd especially like to know what
those were.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/