[Imc-fiscalissue] post-steering query

David Gehrig zemblan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 4 19:11:00 CDT 2005

Zach -- the statement was well-received, and there were only two
issues that kept us from consensing on it.  First, it was a very
sparsely attended meeting -- less than a dozen, considerably fewer
than attended the previous meeting --  and we didn't have a
quorum of working groups.

Secondly, we want to give Sascha -- whose connectivity is
sporadic, I understand -- a chance to comment as well.

There was a general sense that the statement should be
released just as soon as possible.  So -- if I understand what
happened right -- we're considering it as consensed on but
rather than giving the usual week for a response from
working groups who weren't there to raise concerns, we're
giving it two weeks.

There were _no_ concerns about the text itself, only about
process.

@%<