[Imc-fiscalissue] draft webpage changes

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 8 15:29:59 CDT 2005

David Gehrig writes:
> Folx -- I've made some changes to the fiscalissue draft webpage
> based on the feedback I've gotten.  The changes are marked in
> red to make it easy to see.  There is still some more for me
> to do on it, but I'd like to talk about it at the meeting tonight.
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~zemblan/draft.html

I concur with Zach's points.

Also, I think it's very dangerous to use the phrase "Global Indymedia
movement" when you actually mean "Global Indymedia Collective" or
"several (or even a large subset) of IMC collectives."  Also, some
better word should replace "headquarters," but I don't have one in mind.
Maybe it's better to describe the relationship between UCIMC and
other collectives rather than establish an organization/place as
headquarters or an office/center/nexus/hub.

Arun