[Imc-makerspace] MakerspaceU -> Add Story

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Mon Apr 12 08:05:26 CDT 2010

http://www.makerspaceu.org/?q=node/add/story   "Preview | What's better
than an art-robot? An art-robot with LASERS!"
MakerspaceU -> Add Story   -- use of the word "*Story*" here is
significant.    Is this a Drupal built-in or did Chux0r add it?

When I started on the "Dinosaur" production at Walt Disney Feature
Animation in 1996, <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Kay">Alan
Kay</a> was a Disney Fellow -- Executive V.P. of Creative Technology at
Walt Disney Imagineering R & D.   Alan told me that Storytelling is
innate to our species to such a degree that there are some concepts
which cannot be learned unless presented in the form of a story.

Cheers,

-Stewart, http://us.imdb.com/Name?Stewart+Dickson
http://www.ifp.uiuc.edu/~sdickson
http://www.hastac.org/blogs/sdickson/statement-tactile-vedic-mathematics