[Imc-makerspace] MakerspaceU -> Add Story

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Tue Apr 13 07:21:00 CDT 2010

Chuck Geigner wrote:
> It's a drupal built in

Cool!   I like it!

So, "The WikiPedia is not written by experts"  but, Alan Kay's Wikipedia
page is a "...possible fraud attempt..."?
Isn't that going a bit too far?   :)    (That's the Chambana.net
listserv's e-mail scanner, I suppose?)

-Stewart
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Stewart Dickson
> <MathArt at emsh.calarts.edu> wrote:
>
>> http://www.makerspaceu.org/?q=node/add/story   "Preview | What's better than
>> an art-robot? An art-robot with LASERS!"
>> MakerspaceU -> Add Story   -- use of the word "Story" here is
>> significant.    Is this a Drupal built-in or did Chux0r add it?
>>
>> When I started on the "Dinosaur" production at Walt Disney Feature Animation
>> in 1996, <a href=MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from
>> "en.wikipedia.org" claiming to be
>> "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Kay">Alan Kay</a> was a Disney Fellow --
>> Executive V.P. of Creative Technology at Walt Disney Imagineering R & D.
>> Alan told me that Storytelling is innate to our species to such a degree
>> that there are some concepts which cannot be learned unless presented in the
>> form of a story.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> -Stewart, http://us.imdb.com/Name?Stewart+Dickson
>> http://www.ifp.uiuc.edu/~sdickson