[Imc-makerspace] MakerspaceU -> Add Story

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Tue Apr 13 08:00:56 CDT 2010

Oh, yes.   And now, it's recursive.   :)  -Stewart

>>> http://www.hastac.org/blogs/sdickson/statement-tactile-vedic-mathematics
>>> http://emsh.calarts.edu/~mathart/portfolio/filmography/SPD_filmography.html
>>> http://delicious.com/MathArtSPD
>>>
>>> --