[Imc-makerspace] 26th Hacker's Conference

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Wed Aug 18 14:24:46 CDT 2010

  I have been invited to the annual Hacker's Conference every year since
about 2006, but have never been able to afford to get there:
     Conference fee:
         Early  (before 2 Sept) $690
         Regular $805
         Late (after 2 Oct)  $940