[Imc-makerspace] URGENT: NEED HELP FOR QUAD DAY

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:53:40 CDT 2010

We need folks to commit to being present on Sunday, Aug 22, from 11:30 am to
4pm to help advertise the IMC and its respective working groups. The
livelihood of the IMC really is dependent on a successful QUAD DAY. I, for
one, would NEVER have stepped foot in the IMC were it not for Mike Lehman
handing me a flyer on the QUAD 5 years ago. I apologize in advance as I will
NOT be in town or else I would help take the lead for this.

We need folks to commit to 1hr blocks and to help bring advertising
materials to disseminate. We need 1 clipboard with paper for people to write
their names and print e-mails LEGIBLY. Do not accept an e-mail contact
without reviewing it and spelling it back to the person!!!! I believe that
Mike Lehman has a tent and table which we would likely be able to borrow
from him.

Please let me know ASAP if you will be able to help with this. This is the
only mechanism that we have which consistently draws in new blood so please
consider participating.

Thanks,
Ray
MD/PhD Candidate in Biochemistry

National Coordinator Elect, National Board
Latino Medical Students Association
http://www.nnlams.org/midwest

Executive Producer & Host, The Show
www.myspace.com/theshow1045