[Imc-makerspace] Subscribe to Make Magazine? [Re: Back Issues of ...]

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:53:14 CDT 2010

Stewart,
I'd love to have a subscription but haven't the budget to order it.
However, I REALLY appreciate the suggestion and would be up for
looking for a subscription donation. If anyone knows someone who does
subscribe, perhaps they;d be willing to donate their copies after
reading them.

I will also post the cost and info about donating a subscription on
our wish list page. Thanks for digging this info up.

Chris