[Imc-makerspace] [Fwd: RE: Tooling for Injection-Molding?]

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Wed Jun 9 19:38:24 CDT 2010

Here's the answer to a question which came up at the MakerSpace Open
House.   BTW, there is no SLS locally, that I
know of.   The University has Z-Corp 3D Printing <http://www.zcorp.com>,
Objet Eden <http://www.objet.com> and 3D Systems Stereolithography
<http://www.3dsystems.com>.

-Stewart