[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Re: Open House Flyer!

Jfinkly jfinkly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 09:56:44 CDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Imc-makerspace] Open House Flyer!
Date: 	Sun, 13 Jun 2010 00:33:43 -0500
From: 	Jfinkly <jfinkly at gmail.com>
To: 	Brian Duggan <bcdugga at gmail.com>

I am getting ready to move, and have a rubbermaid tub with some computer
parts, a couple of 10/100 5 port switches, a wireless AP, a hp jornada
pda, and a 15" lcd
> http://chambana.craigslist.org/sys/1789027747.html
I was wondering if the makerspace would accept it all as a donation?
Lots of good tinkering material, the jornada has usable serial, lots of
small steppers and motors in the cd drives etc.
If so I would need to drop it all off on Sunday (6-13) morning or early
afternoon.
Thanks,
       Jeff G.

On 05/26/2010 08:18 PM, Brian Duggan wrote:

believed to be clean.