[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Audio/Synth Info From AMC

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:00:49 CDT 2010

Hey All,

I went to the Allied Media Conference in Detroit this past weekend and
met folks from OmniCorpDetroit, a hackspace up there. Let me just say
that they're some cool cats we should get to know. Andrew is one of the
more experienced hackers in the group and he designed a really neat
workshop on constructing an audio synthesizer circuit from a couple
transistors, a cap, a resistor and a pencil. I'll demo it tomorrow night.

Andrew's asking below if Mu wants to go in on a more complicated PCB for
chiptuning. I already wrote back and told him I wanted one. Think about
it and let him/me know!

Brian