[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Audio/Synth Info From AMC

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Wed Jun 23 07:57:23 CDT 2010

Brian Duggan wrote:
> Andrew's asking below if Mu wants to go in on a more complicated PCB for
> chiptuning. I already wrote back and told him I wanted one. Think about
> it and let him/me know!

"...go in on..." means, ... make the minimum order run for the next
revision?  Or contribute to the design of the next revision?
> Brian

Well, the USB signal probe is a buck-three-eighty when
mass-manufactured, but the software used to cost as much as buying a
scope, of course.
$99.00 is heading towards competing with open-source.
> Misc:
> It was really great to meet you and so many other folks from around the
> country last weekend. If you guys over in Illinois ever have anything to
> share (or have any questions for us) just let us know! Talk soon.
>
> -Andrew

believed to be clean.