[Imc-makerspace] [Fwd: Kudos! You’re officially a presenter for PechaKucha Night Champaign-Urbana, Volume 4]

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Fri Jun 25 07:22:04 CDT 2010

Hi,

The MakerSpace will be represented at the next *PechaKucha Night *--
*Friday,* *July 30, 2010 starting at 8:20 PM at the Krannert Center for
the Performing Arts Outdoor Amphitheater -- Admission is Free!*

-Stewart