[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace Minutes 2010.03.06

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 12:27:26 CST 2010

Makerspace Urbana Minutes
=========================

2010.03.03
----------

### Attendance

+ Brian D
+ Brian S
+ Rachel
+ Chuck
+ Sean

### Budget Report

All but one members up-to-date or ahead in contributions. That member
has been reminded and they will soon catch up.

### Project: Space Surveillance System

Brian S: We could build receivers to tap into 33rd parallel to pick up
signals bouncing off space junk and program a Google Earth overlay.

### Constitution up for Consensus

Constitution as written was consented on

### Presentation on UCIMC hosting options from Chris Ritzo

### OK, Work Meeting Next Wednesday

How about we all come in and do a work session next week. Build the
power supplies up and benches.

### Space Access Form

Brian D.: writing this up. Form will include self-selecting space
access fee. $0, $5, $10, $15, $20

### Inventory

Jonathan: Beginning to inventory Mu's material resources

### Responsibility-taking

Chuck: Taking on some responsibilities of Secretary

Brian S: Taking on some responsibilities of Treasurer

believed to be clean.